Tuesday, October 06, 2009

oh wait this is supposed to be one word answers... oh I suck at this!

1. Where is your cell phone?
right in front of me, but its usually in my daughter's mouth. and if you ever try to call me I never answer..
(here)
2. Your hair?
I need to dye my hair badly! right now its just my natural hair color.. blablabla brown
(brown)
3. Your mother?
My aunt
(aunt)
4. Your father?
well thats a lost cause isnt it
(psh)
5. Your favorite food?
Oh pasta is my fav, but I would have to say Chinese food for not home made
(pasta)
6. Your dream last night?
I have no idea...
(????)
7. Your favorite drink?
Water or tea, than again I dont drink anything else. I love Snapple but that's far and few
(water)
8. Your dream/goal?
CPA- working from home
(cpa)
9. What room are you in?
Office (boo work)
10. Your hobby?
I dont know being a mommy???
(momming) I know this isnt a word but when you spend 16 out of 18 hours a day doing that I would say its something
11. Your fear?
not being able to provide for my family
(poordome) another not word but being poor.. Than again we are poor but we can still stand
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
In a nice big house with another baby, nice and settled! prob with my CPA too
13. Where were you last night?
Home, where else would I be?
(home)
14. Something that you aren't?
skinny
15. Muffins?
Cupcakes
16. Wish list item?
kitchenaid stand mixer (actual scale im keepn that I sooo want one too! )
17. Where did you grow up?
Suberbia
18. Last thing you did?
work
19. What are you wearing?
cloths
20. Your TV?
n/a
21. Your pets?
fish- all died dog -slowly leaving us
22. Friends?
iceland..( it was that or busy)
23. Your life?
happy
24. Your mood?
decent
25. Missing someone?
always
26. Vehicle?
G5
27. Something you’re not wearing?
bracelet
28. Your favorite store?
tj maxx
29. Your favorite color?
purple
30. When was the last time you laughed?
last night
31. Last time you cried?
weeks ago
32. Your best friend?
iceland
33. One place that I go to over and over?
bed
34. One person who emails me regularly?
geico
35. Favorite place to eat?
Applebees


so the first half I did my way, full blown answers than when I realized it was one word answers I adjusted some answers and continued with the rest accordingly. As for passing forward, my team already was given the award so I will just post it as a fun survey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5