Thursday, October 22, 2009

quizzle for shillze....

Sorry bout the title I just had to!


1. Who was your first prom date? never went to prom, But I did pick up my bro from prom night who was the chef that cooked for where my prom was held.

2. Do you still talk to your first love? Well, The kid I was in love with forever, I would consider not my first love. my first boyfriend I would consider my first love, and my only regret. yes I still talk to him. I even saw him over the summer.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? hmmm, been drinking wine since I remember, and other desert liqueurs too.. So I would say first time was wine at about 4-5 years

4. What was your first job? Bakery I was 15, I miss those days. I made 85 bucks a week! I felt rich!

5. What was your first car? Poniac grand am, blue. This car is the love of my life! (No I do not have it any longer my ex destroyed it!)

6. Who was the first person to text you today? mia

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? my daughter rash butt... So I guess my daughter..

8. Who was your first grade teacher? oh damn, I forgot her name but I did like her alot.

9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? I was a year old I went to italy

10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? My bff I met in kindergarten, and she is my daughter's godmother... we get together about once a month... Love her to death but we never get to see each other enough we have different lives and different schedules

11. Where was your first sleepover? my bff's house, unless you count my aunt's house

12. Who was the first person you talked to today? my daughter. If it doesnt count cause she cant talk back than hubby

13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? my cuz, I was a junior brides maid

14. What was the first thing you did this morning? feed my daughter

15. What was the first concert you went to? hatebreed, that was the first concert apart from like orchestra concerts with my parents.

16. First tattoo? nope

17. First piercing? earings before I left the hospital when I was born

18. First foreign country you went to? italy, when I was one (im not sure if it was earlier, might have been. my bro went when he was 6 months and I know I was a lil older than him the first time I went... )

19. First movie you remember seeing? I have no idea....

20. What state (province) did you first live in? NY, always and maybe forever

21. Who was your first room mate? Chrissy, Uhhh I really did not like her...

22. When was your first detention? I dont know, I know Ive gotten detention but I dont think I ever served detention.... Yea I was good like that...

23. When was your first kiss? freshman year with my first bf, the one above...

24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? Oh there is just way too many things to answer that question...

25. Who will be the next person to post this? ? maybe someone that wants me to know them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5