whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s
opinion, brilliant. This award is about bloggers
who post from their heart, who oftentimes put
their heart on display as they write from the
depths of their soul.
1) first off my name, its also Christine ... BUT I call myself chupsie whenever it has to do anything with writing.. it used to be cupa, which actually is chupa, but if anyone knows Spanish its not a great name to have. I stole my nickname from my cuz bff in Italy. And as for that chupsie was supposed to be chups. Most people still call me chups but a few of my friends gave me the name chupsie, so they use that instead. The name originally came from Chupa Chups lollypops!
2) I used to be a big punk girl, like hangn out with the kids with 3 ft mohawks, listenin to ramones and shit. I wish I still did. I used to hang out at the local coffee shop called the witches brew. I had lots of fun me and my punk friends but I guess people grow up. Im still the same person inside but I no longer have my ripped jeans, my 6" platform shoes with bondage straps and ripped band shirts. I loved the way I used to dress! I had my arms covered in bracelets too, all kinds! anything that I could strap on my wrist I would! I wore spikes and everything! I really miss those days! I dont even think I have any pics of what I used to look like.
3) My bff is my soul mate, she is my everything I love her more than anyone! I have a hubby and a child, she is up there with them. well depending sometimes she comes before hubby. but the only one she cant top is my daughter. otherwise she knows everything about me. she is my soul mate, she is practically the reason i breath. Before my daughter she was number one there was no one else. I would live for her and I would die for her.... She lives in Iceland. I have seen her 4 times since my freshman year in HS, that was more than 8 years ago... I talk to her every day for hours on end.
4) I'm a workaholic... as much as I would rather stay home I need to work to function.. I fall apart on weekends cause im not in a working mode.
5) I dont understand how anyone can let themselves gain so much weight without caring about it. I applaud all of you who are making a change in your life but personally I could never ever let myself be so heavy. I weighed so much due to my pregnancy and I fought day and night to get rid of the weight. I don't believe in being "the perfect size" but around 8-10 is the biggest I could see someone getting. yes its a very European mind set sorry ladies, but that's how I was raised.
6) I guess the biggest punk thing about me is that I listen to rap/hip hop/r&b... I have ever since I was little, prob 5 years old. I used to listen to hot 97 back then and still do today, I used to know every rhyme, hook and verse.
7) I don't talk to my father. And not cause it has anything to do with our relationship. I don't want him apart of my daughter's life. He is a mean grouchy fuck and has this air of hate around him. he never has anything nice to say and all he does is yell and hurt children feelings. I don't want my daughter exposed to that. He is my father, fine whatever. oh and my parents are still happily married for 26 years. and I talk to my mom all the time. I just dont bother with him.
8) I'm a grade A loner. and I like it that way. I'm super social when I want to be but I prefer to be me,myself and I. other than that I have always gotten along with people much older than me! like my mom's friends older than me! I love all her friends, they all hold a special place in my heart! as for people my age I can really do without them.
9) my biggest inspiration/hero is my mom... she grew up in poverty, starting taking care of her family(mom/dad/bro/sis) at the age of 13. She moved here at the age of 20 to get married in an arranged marriage. She quickly got away from her new abusive husband. settled down with NO education into the fashion business and is now living in one of the most affluent towns in NYS. From poverty she has a life most people would only dream of. It takes hard work and balls! I have her same drive to do what she does. But if you talk to her she will only tell you how much I don't like her. Not for the fact that I don't love her or anything but as great of a person she was she never was a mother to me. After raising her brother and sister I think she didn't want to raise her own kids any more. My dad was a stay at home dad.
10) My real mother is my aunt, she raised me. case in point here is an example. I got my TOM the first time in Feb, I told my mom all she said was congratulations, than walked away. My aunt lives in italy so I had to wait till june when I went to italy how to track my period and that I should keep a pad on me when the TOM comes around and to wear a heavier one at night, you know all the in-n-outs. My mom all she said was congrats... my aunt taught me about the bible, how to cook and clean, most importantly she taught me right from wrong, respect, and how to live a happy and simple life. I owe everything I am to my aunt.
there you go ladies, there is alot more to me, than those but I think those matter most. I strive to always be myself so if you check back with me in about 30 years those should still be the same, they were the same back in hs... and yes back than I made the decision about my father.
oh now ten people.. damn I dont know... I think everyone I have on here is from GAG and I have a feeling they have all been taged....