Monday, October 12, 2009

week 6 challenge :Totals

Water: 15 points for every 8oz
Tuesday [120] 8 Glasses
Wednesday [150] 10 Glasses
Thursday [] 3
Friday[]
Saturday[]
Sunday[]
Monday[]

Supliments (Vitamins and minerals): 10 points a day
Tuesday [X]
Wednesday [X]
Thursday [X] I almost forgot but I did get them!
Friday[]
Saturday[]
Sunday[]
Monday[]

Food: 25 Points for every day you stick to plan
Tuesday[X]
Wednesday[]
Thursday[]
Friday[]
Saturday[]
Sunday[]
Monday[]

Exercise: 25 Points for every 30 minutes
Tuesday []
Wednesday []
Thursday []
Friday[]
Saturday[]
Sunday[]
Monday[]

Sleep: 10 points for 6 hours sleep, 15 points for 7 hours sleep, 20 points for 8+ hours sleep (per day) (this may be impossible but we shall see!
Tuesday [10pm - 2:30]
Wednesday [8pm-2am]I forced myself to sleep. I had to pee at 2, but otherwise it would have been 7 hours!
Thursday []
Friday[]
Saturday[]
Sunday[]
Monday[]

Blogging: 25 points per day
Tuesday [X]
Wednesday [X]
Thursday [X]
Friday[]
Saturday[]
Sunday[]
Monday[]

Team Support: 50 points (per entire challenge)
Tuesday [X]
Wednesday [X]
Thursday [X]
Friday[]
Saturday[]
Sunday[]
Monday[]

Holiday Prep: 50 points (per entire challenge)
I decorated for Halloween! I know that doesn't count, this week it will not happen with the party and all. I do have alot of planning left for the party. I will place it here and let you decide if it counts:

To do:
(Wednesday)
Clean florida room (daddy has baby)
Clean living room (with baby) [X]
put down play matt!!!!! [X]
Clean laundry room (with baby)[X]
finish putting away baby's laundry (with baby) [X]

(thursday)- food shopping (with baby)
Barnes and nobel( steffies present)
bath and body work (michelle's present)
Tomato sauce
Chop meat
Chunk meat
Veggies (carrots,celery, cherry tomatos, can of olives)
Ranch dip for veggies (we have! wahoo)
Onions
soda/juice
Mop floors(daddy has baby)
Caity coming over to help with cupcakes(bringing extra trays)

(Friday)
make sauce for ziti
soda
Bread chicken cutlet
make cake and cupcakes (caity coming over)
Clean kitchen(with baby)


(Saturday)
decorate (steff coming to help at 11)
make chicken cutlet
Put together baked ziti
Balloons at 12/Ice
2pm stick fries in oven



Do something for you : 50 points (per entire challenge)

I did something for myself the other day. I bought a waxing kit. I plan on using it this weekend. I will update you if i do, I will also be doing my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5